A -Z Claim -- Fraud by Customer and Amazon Employees

U can’t

U mean nwmp

Please call and ask for the FRAUD dept about your ripoff, even if its a bit old. Send the info you have directly to them. Most representatives don’t even think to forward it to them, so ask.

The Fraud Dept is Superman here. Once they called even called me about a case, joking they have “powers and abilities far beyond those of mere mortals.” :slight_smile:

Hope this helped!

I close my Canada sales

I had a customer refuse to sign for and item then file a claim and win. She went the next day and picked it up. She signed for it and kept it then left me feed back about how i ripped her off. Amazon denied my claim even though she signed for it so Yes Amazon DOES HELP PEOPLE STEAL FORM SELLERS. Amazon can’t be trusted to do the right thing ever!

Class Action lawsuit. That’s apparently the only way Amazon will acknowledge that there are problems that need to be addressed. Otherwise they will continue to side with customers at the expense of honest sellers.

totally agree! there is no other way. only a lawsuit

No such thing as Amazon Seller Support. I think it’s a ghost town there.
I’m waiting for a similar case resolution opened 8 days ago (asking for an update every morning) and all i receive is a Generic Reply that my case is being forwarded to the appropriate team.

Good luck with that.
In this ocean, we swim by ourselves.

Especially in the COVID era. Nearly every package I’ve had delivered to me, where the sender requested signature verification, was signed for by the driver.

Someone once told me (and I don’t know how true it is) that if you keep requesting support on the same case they’ll push your case to the bottom of their stack. I don’t know how true that is, but I’ve seen a few people make similar claims here on the forums.

Thank you everyone for your great feedback, We have saved all copies of the communication and necessary proof. Everything is documented. Amazon is not helpful as expected. They tell me I should continue to ship my order, will look at it. They only care for their paycheck but don’t see who helps them to make their earning.

We are now more diligent, we have to cancel the warranty on the product and black-listed them. Consume forgot when they order any form of electronic there is traceability, in our case we have specific Serial No and MAC ID which can show their clear intentions.

Once again great community with great support from all sellers with positive feedback, we wanted to share our experience, so no one goes through what we have gone through, We Also are not using FBA because there may not be any support or proof if the product gets return or trash. FBA is as bad as A-Z Claim.

Each and everyone we are so thankful and much appreciates it.

I can prove fraud all the time amazon doesn’t ever refund me or do anything. They don’t care they support criminal activity. Wont even provide us with customer info for legal prosecution. They help hide the identities. I have this issue almost daily. Most common one I see is they buy a part from me, put there old broken part in the box, return it to FBA for refund. I get a broken part back weeks later and can tell it is not my part or brand but they have already refunded customer and will not even look into issue since customer was already auto refunded by amazon. We never have these issues on any other site. Amazon is set up for scammers.

Here is a way

File claim for fraud ; https://www.usa.gov/state-consumer

Also send e mail to local police department!!!

Thanks!

Yeah right…I don’t believe you. You would have to file small claims. Show up for court, win and then hope they actually pay the judgment. It’s a lot more complicated than having a lawyer and we all know lawyer rates. Go sell crazy somewhere else my friend…

Who holds Amazon accountable? NOBODY?

Signature confirmation is needed. No signature confirmation, no support from Amazon. I know this sucks.

Hope more people hear you.
The advise to start a legal procedure only comes from Lawyers or from clueless people.

Can we get to the crack in the story? If the buyer was a legit scammer, working with Amazon employees, they never would have admitted to receiving the package in the first place?

At ‘that level’ of scamming, the scammer knows not to say ‘oh yeah, I got the item!’ if they intend to use the ‘item not received’ scam…

This guy’s story stinks of suspicion…

Can we get to the crack in the story? If the buyer was a legit scammer, working with Amazon employees, they never would have admitted to receiving the package in the first place?

At ‘that level’ of scamming, the scammer knows not to say ‘oh yeah, I got the item!’ if they intend to use the ‘item not received’ scam…

This guy’s story stinks of suspicion…

Another message from USPS.
USPS said a buyer living in an apartment in Santa Clara, CA committed fraud. USPS suggests report them to local Postal Inspection Services.