user profile
Sign in
user profile

How can I report buyer?

by Seller_9EdlrqgJyv25K

I received this massage from the buyer.
“I very appreciate it, but honestly I preferred you send me the tool. I don’t want put a negative review because is not your fault. But things happens! Thanks for your help! Have a great night”
What should I do?
Thank you.

Tags: INR (item not received)
45 replies
45 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63
In reply to: Seller_9EdlrqgJyv25K's post

I don’t see what is reportable. We need the whole story

user profile
Seller_UBmr6lV9X0ngT

need more background on what happened.
is this from an “item not received” message from the customer?

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

Either follow @JwsMarket directions or refund.

Nothing to report.

user profile
Seller_DGT1u9nkD6wcL

as you said, you offer the refund, but the customer said want the tool, therefore problely u can let him know you refund first and he purchase the tool again, then u could set the signature requirement or any other proof of delivery.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

@HILTIMASTER, I understand that they don’t have a scanner, but can someone at CVS take a picture of the signature with their phone and email it to you?

You still need to contact UPS. It is their responsibility to provide you with a scanned image.

user profile
Seller_GqNn7YVGap0uY

Just give the guy another product. And think of it as a marketing expense. With a nice note inside and that’s all.

user profile
Seller_24FzucbyGtgZS

Some things I do not see addressed in the thread - you shipped with UPS - your own account or through a UPS Store or CVS location or other UPS authorized sender (like Staples)?

The package was apparently delivered to a CVS location for pick-up by the Amazon buyer? Was this the buyer’s address request at the time of the sale or did UPS forward the package to CVS at the buyer’s later request instead of it being delivered to the address on the Amazon sales record?

When you shipped the package you had to declare a value. Did the declared value cover the cost of the package if it was lost?

Do you require a signature upon delivery? UPS is not required to get a signature unless you request it and pay additional for the service. There is also the option for no forwarding of the package to anywhere except the delivery address - also at an additional cost.

If CVS is acting as an agent of UPS and you paid for signature delivery then you could file a claim with UPS. However be aware unless the claim is basically an open and shut case UPS will deny it and they can be very difficult to deal with (example of open and shut: we had a package delivered to us that was damaged and the UPS driver noted it on his delivery record. We filed a claim with pictures, they checked the driver’s record and approved the claim in 4-days).

user profile
Seller_QhExdURDKW5Dg

That’s something customer support can help you with. At least they did a few years ago. Personally, I don’t even look at the feedback anymore. But they maybe able to delete the negatative feddback for you.

user profile
Seller_y2Siy9f4A02oy

All UPS stores have scanners. Item is required to be scanned to be released. File an insurance claim with UPS.

user profile
Seller_n4shC9EMd3XuA

That’s kind of a veiled threat. don’t think it’s really reportable. Amazon will favor the customer without more proof.

Although it reminds me of the days when I’d play Sid Meyers “Civilization” vs the computer and the Roman opponent’s AI would message me with a “extortion attempt” that was something along the lines of “Nice little civilization you got there. It would be a shame if something were to ‘happen’ to it”

Go to original post