user profile
Sign in
user profile

Very Helpful - a big thank you

by Seller_E6EfuvxVbfONi

I just wanted to share my gratitude. This new widget is super helpful. It's not at all annoying. I cannot wait for more of these.

I knew we were doing something wrong this whole time. Listings! We forget the product listings!

Tags: New products
1.8K views
8 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ
In reply to: Seller_E6EfuvxVbfONi's post

Amazon, please at least give us the opportunity to hide this page-cluttering widget, as you finally did with all the others. Permanently would be appreciated but I'd settle for temporarily.

user profile
Seller_3iLxFzl88Iy17

I thought we were the only special seller with this large message as a hint to create our "First" listing. I have created many listings on this account but apparently, Amazon thinks I should still create that first one. Thanks Amazon!

user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq

Its no longer a business, they want to make it a game.

user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ

And just like that, it's gone! Thank you, Amazon!

Perhaps the squeaky wheel DOES get the grease. Now, hopefully, it won't make a reappearance.

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

user profile
Seller_E6EfuvxVbfONi
View post
I knew we were doing something wrong this whole time. Listings! We forget the product listings!

Sigh.

You forgot to explain to Amazon that your post was sarcasm.

They will not know this.

user profile
Seller_HKavRe4vvx3ZS

The widget was designed to help you with creating your first listing in your Amazon inventory. Once you have listed more products, the widget should disappear, indicating that you no longer need its assistance.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post